PHRONESIS GROUP CONSULTING
Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Benefits of Grants Assistance and Support Programs
- Have an expert with a proven track record guide you with all the required documents needed
- Save time on the formation and writing of the initial concept paper
- Increase your chances of winning with expert advice
- Assistance with the submission process
- Identification of additional state, local and federal grant funding opportunities
- Financial management services available for logging grant fund spending after award is made.
Why Grants Assistance and Support Programs Are Important ?
- Grant Application Knowledge - Having the knowledge to understand all the required forms and documents is critical to the success of winning a grant. Missing one checkbox can toss out an application.
- False/Bad Commutation Claims - If audited, a prime vendor can face various penalties if any false claims were made in the proposal.
- Real Concept Paper - Incorrect formatting of a concept paper can negatively set the tone for the rest of your funding application.
- Financial Audits/Compliance - Proper financial documentation is needed to back up the concept paper outline.
- Lack of Computer Skills- Applications will be assembled via editing software such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Adobe PDF. Many contractors miss proposal deadlines when there is a lack of the technology knowledge needed to make quick adjustments in formatting.
- Poor Time Management - The average grant application takes weeks to complete without expertise hours to complete.